Are you one of those who wish to have some color highlights but does not want to use chemical? Well, I have some news for you. Hair Chalk is a product that will help you achieve your goal. There are various types and shades. The one I prefer among them is the Scunci hair chalk. It looks like a mini hair straightener. You only need to press it on like you would when straightening your hair. You can buy it right here in our online store.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I think you can use it to add highlights to your weaves. It good thing about that is, you can always wash or just wipe it off. It gives you the chance to chance the look of your hair by wearing various colors.
According to the manufacturer, Scunci Division, Conair Corporation, there are four steps to apply the chalk:
- Brush your hair
- Spray with hair spray
- Gather a section of hair to add color
- Close tool on hair and move in downward direction
- Repeat several times to achieve desired look
- Slide chalk pieces in and out of tool to change your chalk colors
- Hold the open end of chalk slots upward while applying to hair for easy application
- Set colors with hair spray to keep your look longer
Note: Chalk dust will wash off your hands, hair and clothes because it is not permanent.
Scunci Division, Conair Corporation
My Bloggity Blog: http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/hair-chalk-review.html