Feather extensions are fairly new trends in the hair industry. It came about some two years ago and there are several celebrities wearing feathers in their hair. Steven Tyler is known to be one of the popular artistes with feather extensions.
It can be versatile. You can wear it in braids and even weaves.
1. Part a small portion of hair
2. Slide rubber band in the hair to make a loop
3. Hold rubber band up and slide micro links or bead onto the loop
4. Pull rubber band so that bead slides into hair
5. Insert the tip of the feather
6. Crimp with a plier
7. Flat iron for curls or leave straight
Check out these resources to learn more: